Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Hello there!

How are you today?

The card I am sharing with you is for The Shabby Tea Room ...use colors of photo, damask and flowers...

                                                     Love this vintage girly-girl photo!!!

Here is what I came up with...

Lately, I have been on a banner craze!  I just love the different patterns you can play with and the dimension it can add to a card!  I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink. The background chicken wire stamp and sentiment are from Waltzingmouse. I cut the banners using papers from Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon 6x6 paper pad. They are beautiful! The patterns are so soft and delicate! I used pumice stone distress ink and black ink from Hero Arts.


I have had the pom-pom trim for a long time and can't remember the manufacturer. The satin ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel. The tiny pink flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The white flower is from my stash. The branch was cut using a Spellbinders die. The leaves were cut using a die from Die- Namics. The doily die is also Spellbinders.  The leaf pin is Maya Road, the tiny white pearl pin is from Joanns.  I added some perfect pearls and stitching.

Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a beautiful shanny card! Love it Michelle.

Lisa said...

Lovin the layers of pretty banners Michelle! And the little pompom trim is so sweet! Have a great day ;)

Ros Crawford said...

Another stunning creation Michelle ... I just love this!

Lin said...

Beautiful, Michelle, spot on for the challenge!

Brenda said...

You can't go wrong with grey and pink and you combined those colours so well Michelle! I adore those banners you made, you really seem to have a knack with how and where to place them! Beautiful!

Rosemary said...

so soft and delicate, michelle!

Robin K. said...

You really nailed the inspiration with your card!! Love seeing your designs featuring banners!!

Anne-Elise said...

Just gorgeous, Michelle! Love the colors you used and all the banners!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautiful Michelle!!! I love the cluster~ so wonderfully embellished!!!

Maria said...

Wow! Love everything on this card, Michelle! Lovely dp, banners, ribbon, flower, and trim! Another beauty...love it!

purple_pea_fran said...

Perfect! You've really nailed this weeks inspo pic! Thanks for playing along with The Shabby Tearoom this week.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, Michelle, this is truly gorgeous! NO wonder you nabbed a shout out at TSTR!