Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Framed Cameo

Hello again!

I want to share this next card with you I made using the colors from Colour Q


and I am also entering this into


The Challenge   this week is movement... the way your eye moves from element to element over the card.

Here is my card...

The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The cameo and butterfly is Hero Arts. The frame and script are Glitz Designs. The gems are Recollections.
The inks I used are black ink from Hero Arts, wild hare and surf from zcolor Box and tangerine chalk ink from Color Box.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I have always loved this sweet cameo and I love what you've done with it Michelle. pretty card ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful cameo done in this weeks colours Michelle. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Marie said...

You got fantastic eye movement on this lovely card, Michelle. Love the simplicity of it...just beautiful.

Sylvia said...

Another lovely card, Michelle, love the simple and casual way you approached the colors. So happy that you shared your card with us this week at the colourQ.

Robin said...

Clean and crisp! I love the subtle use of grey.

Robin K. said...

Brilliant design Michelle! The movement is very pleasing!

Rosemary said...

fabulous card, michelle! i love how you used the colors...

Sandra Farrell said...

Beautiful and simple. I'm so glad you joined us at Colour Q this week.

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, love it! Congrats on being a colourQ Courtier, & thanks so much for playing with us!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your ColourQ Courtier win Michelle! Love that sweet silhouette ;)

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Movement Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)