Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Congratulations on your Home

Hello friends!

We are having some serious stormy weather here in New York...heavy rain, hail, strong winds, thunder and lightning! I love it but the kids are scared.  So today was a perfect day to work the creative side of the brain....

However, while I was stamping away.... I realized I needed to update my stash of inks. I hope you can help me. What brand of inks do you prefer to stamp with?  Some of the inks I use look blotchy, not distress inks. Right now my favorite inks are chalk inks from Color Box.

I used the colors from Colour Q ...


Here is my card...

The yellow and green inks I used here are from Color Box, the red and blue are from Papertrey Ink, the black is Hero Arts. I love all the shadow inks from Hero Arts!
The cardstock, sentiment and button are also from PTI.  The house stamps are from We R Memory Keepers. The ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel.

Thanks for stopping by... and for any input!

Michelle

13 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle I love this card, what great stamps you used. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Lisa said...

This colorful row of houses is SO FUN Michelle! Great card.
I have some ColorBox ink and I like it. But my new favorite ink is PTI. Love the way it wipes clean away from clear stamps and it works great with my wood block ones too.

Sylvia said...

Your card is perfect for that new home, Michelle, love the row houses! Wish I were having your storms, hope you are getting needed rain. Thanks for joining us this week at the colourQ.

Drycha said...

I love your card!! These houses are great :)

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous New home card ... love those images

Rosemary said...

what a fun, fun card, michelle!

Robin K. said...

Adore this Michelle!!! It reminds me of Rainbow Row in Charleston, SC!!!! I've been getting great results with HA shadow inks too!

Maria said...

Lovely colorful card, Michelle! My favorite inks to use are from Stampin' Up. Take care, hugs!

Kara said...

so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the ColourQ!!

Noelle said...

Gosh this is cute! Love that happy row of houses! Thanks for playing along at the ColourQ this week! :)

Jean said...

I love the bright houses ~ what a fun card! I use mostly stampin up inks ~ they just upgraded their ink pads, and they give better coverage. I also like the few PTI pads that I have. The PTI inks do seem to give better coverage with the clear stamps than my old SU inks.

N@ Ali said...

lovely card, great layout. thank you for joining us at the colourQ ; )

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful CAS card and use of the colors! Thank you for playing the CQ with us….hugs ~S~