Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hey there!

Hope I am finding you well today.
Our tomatoes are jarred and cooling down. My muscles are aching, but not too bad.

I have a card to share with you...
I am following the color inspiration from Colour Q

Here is what I created...

I am loving these images from Whimsie Doodles ...digital stamps. They are just too sweet and adorable! All cardstock is from Papertey Ink. The senitment and twine are also PTI.  Curved rectangular die is Spellbinders. The chevron, leaves and rolled roses dies are Die-Namics.
I used Copic markers in shades Y21, Y35, G24, E50, B24, RV21 and 100. I added some glitter to the roses.

Thanks for stopping by tonight!

See you soon!

Michelle

9 comments:

Brenda said...

This is such a cutie Michelle! Love the Chevron stripes in the background! Tomatoes for every occasion I guess!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely Michelle ... Beautifully done as always ... Many congrats on your win at WM ... so well deserved

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable Michelle! What a sweet image ;)

Jean said...

She is a such a sweet image ~ love all of the detail on your card ~ especially the roses!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Michelle! thanks for joining us at the colourQ for our color challenge.

Robin K. said...

Glad you got all your tomatoes canned! Such a job but so worth it:). Your card is darling!!! Love how you used the chevron and rolled roses in your design!!

Maria said...

Oh, wow! You are finding the cutest images, Michelle! Perfect way to bring out the colors with the chevrons! Pretty flowers, too!

Jen said...

What a sweetly colored image! I love the sparkly bits in her hair too! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Rosemary said...

aaww...what a cute image! super sweet card, michelle!