Saturday, August 4, 2012

Best Wishes

Hello....
How are you?

The card I am sharing with you is for The Shabby Tea Room
Isn't this photo beautiful?!
Unfortunately, I'm not feeling very 'shabby' lately. Everything I tried just didn't go my way.
So, anyway.... here is my 'not so shabby' card...

On the upside, I had fun making my own toothpick banners!  Sorry for the poor pics...it's really late.

I used pattern papers from Melissa Frances and My Mind's Eye. White and kraft cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. The green cs is from Bazzill. The leaf pins are Maya Road. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The ribbons are from an Etsy shop.














The rose stamps and sentiment are from Papertey Ink. The hydrangea stamp is Hero Arts. The script stamp is Glitz Design. The frame was cut using Spellbinders dies; lacey squares and standard squares. I added some liquid pearls to the pink hydrangea. The gems are fromMichaels.
The inks I used are Color Box lavender, plum berry, peacock, sweet melon and shabby pink. Other inks are Hero Arts cup o' joe shadow ink and Ranger forest moss distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by!!

See you soon!

Michelle









12 comments:

Tracey said...

Michelle......your card is so pretty! I think it looks Shabby:) I love the rose stamp and your flower clusters are always gorgeous!

Kathy said...

I love your stamped background paper...and the little sentiment banners...and the whole beautiful card! :)

Joanna said...

Very pretty card :)

Starr said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely card at TSTR! It is a delightly shabby creation, I love the stamping and the banners are adorable!

Rebekah said...

Another beautiful creation Michelle!
I think it is shabby chic! Gorgeous
So glad you could join us this week in the Tea Room:)

Lisa said...

I'm drinking in those sweet little pennants Michelle, so cute! And your little cluster of flowers is pretty!

Susan said...

This is breath taking!! I love all of the elements you used. Love the different colored flowers in the background and the text, and the banners. Everything!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Michelle, love those soft muted colours.

Maria said...

A lovely shabby card, Michelle! Gorgeous text background, framed sentiment, and cluster of flowers! Love those sweet little banners!!! I must give them a try! Thanks so much for the tutorial! Have a great week, hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful stamping Michelle

Rosemary said...

really gorgeous card, michelle! the little banners are too cute!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, I think this has plenty of the shabby chic vibe going on. I really like the mix of elements, like the patterned papers, pretty lacy frame, handmade little toothpick banner.