Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thinking of You

Good morning, well, at least the last 10 minutes of it.

Today's card is for the City Crafter Challenge Blog...
'Hello Doily' is the theme, but read the rules for the challenge before you start creating!

Here is what I made

I used my doily stamps from Waltzingmouse. I embossed the large one behind the flower and stamped the one along the edges with peacock ink from Color Box. The striped and floral pattern papers are from MY Mind's Eye. The sentiment stamps are from Hero Arts. I used black ink from Memories. The cardstock, twine, leaf die and stamp are from Papertrey Ink.

The flower is Prima. The cork and pearls are from Michaels.  The tag punch is Mc Gills.

I am also entering this card into the 'Hello' challenge at Moxie Fab

Stay cool...it will be another scorcher!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous gorgeous Michelle, your card is stunning!

Cyndie said...

Wow! Simply lovely Michelle, you really have a knack for making beautiful cards! I love the stamping over stripes and the doily edging!

Lisa said...

WOW this is DREAMY Michelle! Your flower is gorgeous and the lacy details are so pretty!!

Karen said...

very pretty....

Stella said...

I think I see a winner; this is breathtaking!

Kara Lynne said...

So beautiful! I love that doily on the patterned paper and the gorgeous flower.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

So very gorgeous ... elegant and pretty ... how I love your style! Thank you for playing along at CCCB again

Rosemary said...

so very elegant, michelle!

jacirascrap said...

Impressionante e grande flor! Um tecido lindo e todo seu cartão ficou brilhante!

Linda R said...

Your card turned out gorgeous.. Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)