Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Ribbon Reel Guest Designer

Wow! Wow! Wow!
It's great to be back!!!
I took a short vacation ( one week) with my family...10 of us in total! We rented a house in Long Beach Island, NJ. We had such a fabulous time and I can't wait to share pictures with you.

But today I have to share a card with you...
I am so lucky to be guest designer for The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog for a second challenge!!!
Thank you Ribbon Reel!!!
Now onto the challenge...
The theme this week is 'button it'! We are to include buttons and ribbon/twine.

Here is my card...

All buttons and twine are from The Ribbon Reel.  These are the sweetest buttons I have ever seen!
The gems are Recollections. The senitment is PTI.
All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. All pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I used a scalloped border punch from Fiskars. The square dies are from Papertrey Ink. The scalloped square die is from Spellbinders. The butterfly die is from Stampin' Up!
The decorative stamp is also PTI. I added lots of stitching. I used tea dye distress ink and Hero Arts cup o' joe ink.  Don't you just LOVE those buttons!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

I have really missed your blogs...I'm coming by now for a visit!!

Michelle




9 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome back Michelle! LOVE LOVE LOVE this awesome card, great colors and design. And boy oh boy I could dive into that photo of polka dot buttons head first LOL!!!

Rosemary said...

oh this is just gorgeous, michelle! and like all your cards it has the most wonderful details!

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Michell, I love those sweet stitched squares, and layered butterflies and buttons, so pretty!

Helen said...

TOTAL GORGEOUSNESS Michele! Beautiful butterflies and sweet buttons - love the layout too. Fantastic card teamie!!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is just so gorgeous Michelle. I love it.

Kara Lynne said...

So glad you had a great week! This card is so gorgeous!! Those are such sweet buttons and your butterfly details are wonderful. All of the details like the stitching and inking plus beautiful papers make this card amazing!

Ros Crawford said...

You were missed! ... Glad you had a great time and I'm looking forward to those photos ... Beautiful card as always and so beautifully done ... congrats on your GD spot ..

Robin K. said...

We've certainly missed you and your creations around blogland!! Glad you and your family had a great vacation-looking forward to seeing some pics! Your card is so sweet-those buttons are awesome!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

LOVE this, Michelle! Hey, did you meet up with Andrea Ewen while on vaca? She lives so close to LBI! I'm an hour from there, too. Hope you had fun!