Friday, July 6, 2012

Thanks

Hello friendly bloggers!
TGIF!!!
I hope all of you are staying cool in this blistering heat.

I would like to share a card with you I made using the colors from The Play Date Cafe
                                             Nude, gold and silver....so beautiful together!
Here is my card...
Yes, I used the leaves from Papertrey Ink (stamps and dies), AGAIN!!! I can't help it! I just LOVE them!!! This is one of those stamps sets can be used for every and any occassion. And they look great in any color!
I inked them up with galaxy gold archival ink. The doily stamps are from Waltingmouse. I inked them up with platinum planet archival ink and wild hare ink from Color Box.

The senitment stamp is from W Plus 9. I used the linen embossing plate from PTI. Button, twine and cardstock are also from PTI. The gems and parls are from Michaels. The silver pin is from Wil Orchid Crafts.

I am also entering this card into the Thank You Challenge at Moxie Fab.

Thanks for stopping today!

Michelle

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Love,love,love the softness of this gorgeous card Michelle and those leaves...girl I'm swooning!!!

Rosemary said...

oh michelle!! this is just gorgeous!!! you keep right on using that stamp and die set because you make magic with it!!

Patrice said...

Love your delicate card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-27.html

Robin K. said...

This is gorgeous Michelle! You do such magic with this stamp set!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Really beautiful Michelle. Those leaves are amazing amazing!

Maria said...

Wow!!! You do wonders with those leaf stamps...love it!!! The doily stamp cathces my eye, too, so pretty! This is a winner of a card...just so GORGEOUS!!!

~amy~ said...

super pretty!

Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

My first thought upon seeing this card was "Oh, Michelle is using those BEAUTIFUL leaves again! Sigh!" They are really gorgeous, Michelle, and I love that you do them in soft colors. Takes them from autumn to - like you said - just any occasion.

Thanks for playing with us this week at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, Michelle, this has got to be my most favorite creation, in our gallery, this week! Am I allowed to say that?! It's absolutely stunning, and I'd recognize that "Thanks" anywhere ;). Hugs! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)