Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hey you!
Thanks for coming over again!
I wish I had a cup of coffee and slice of pie to offer you! :)
I prefer my mom's pecan pie...the best in  the world...topped with some fresh whipped cream!
I'm drooling!

Well, anyway...
I have a card to share with you. I'm playing along with CASology....
the theme this week is....

yep, fruit!!!

Here is what I created...
I stamped the background with a Hero Arts background stamp in Color Box shabby pink ink. The wonderful label and strawberry stamps and dies are from W Plus 9. The other inks I used are all Color Box, cocoa, olice pastel and chestnut roan. The buttons are Papertrey Ink. The hemp cord is from Hemptique. The gems are Recollections.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle



11 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Michelle! Love your sweet, pink strawberries - pretty card! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Your pink strawberries are so sweet Michelle, I love the polka dot background. Thanks for playing with us at CASology this week.

Rosemary said...

this is super sweet, michelle!! so glad that you played along with CASology this week!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a soft, pretty pink and a darling card! That was my dad's favorite pie, I loved making it for him! I'll be right over!

Ardyth said...

So pretty in pink! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Lisa said...

This is adorable Michelle! I love the softness of it and those sweet pink polka dots!

Jen W. said...

Love those sweet little strawberries and you can never go wrong with polka dots!

JoAnn Ross said...

That's sooo sweet! I love polka dots and pink ones just sing summer, especially when paired with strawberries!

Maria said...

Love those sweet little strawberries! Beautiful label, background, and buttons!

Carole said...

So soft and sweet, very pretty card.
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/2012/07/casology-fruit.html

Dortesjs said...

very sweet card