Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sending my Love

Back again!
Plaese bare with me for this post.

I have two cards to share. They use the same butterfly and sentiment stamps.

For this first card
I used the color inspiration from Daring Cradmakers... my first time playing here.
Here is the card...
White and solid cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. Pattern papers are a mix of Dear Lizzy, Studio Calico and DCWV. The butterfly is from My Favorite Things stamps. The sentiment is from W Plus 9 stamps. I used black ink from Memories and soft leaf shadow ink from Hero Arts. Gems are Recollections.

This next card is for Dynamic Duos                        







and
Moxie Fab World... the 'love' card challenge.

Cardstock is Papertery Ink. The inks I used are Color Box olive pastel and boysenberry.  The doily and border stamps are also W Plus 9. Pearls are from Recollections.

Thanks for peeking!

I'll be bakc in a few...I'm guest designing for two of my favorite blogs!!!
Come back and check it out!

Michelle

14 comments:

Cyndie said...

Gosh, more fabulous cards from you! Your DD card is fabulous--I love how you have combined the lacy stamping with that butterfly! And the banner card is a CAS masterpiece!

Lisa said...

Both are beautiful as always Michelle! I just love the lacy border and doily framing your butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Tracey McNeely said...

Both of your cards are beautiful Michelle.

Stella said...

Both your cards turned out gorgeous but the first one is my fave. I always enjoy to have a look at your elegant cards but this one is different. But just as stunning:) Fab take on the challenge! All these banners are perfect!

Kara Lynne said...

These are both gorgeous! I love how you took the banners from the color picture and used them in just the perfect way. The second one is regal elegance! Beautiful job, Michelle!

Rosemary said...

wow... not one, but two beautiful cards.. you are amazing!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Beautiful cards - I love those banners and the papers are lovely. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Susan Joyce said...

Love the fine dainty border and doily on the DD card. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Rein said...

Pretty cards,
thanks for joining in with DCM.

Allisa said...

Love your CAS styling. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

Kathy said...

I really like those "banners"! Great idea. Thanks for joining in with this week's July Colour Combo challenge fromThe Daring Cardmakers

Gez said...

Super classy cards. Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week. Gez.

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Love Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Sharon D from Canada said...

Pretty cards, Michelle! Congrats on your honourable mention at MFW!