Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Ribbon Reel Guest Designer

Hello my blog friends!
First, let me thank you for the wonderful comments you leave me! I really enjoy reading them!

I have some happy news to share with you...
I have the pleasure of being Guest Designer this month at
                                                      The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog



If you are not familiar with The Ribbon Reel you must check them out! They carry the most beautiful ribbons, trimmings and buttons! They also have 6x6 paper pads and lots of other embellishments!

Now on over to the challenge...
Here is the photo inspiration...
We are asked to use a heart, sparkle, and ribbon/lace.

Here is what I created...

The ribbons, twine, pink pearls and heart pearls are all from The Ribbon Reel. The pattern papers are Melissa Frances. The kraft cardstock is Papertrey Ink. I used a border punch from Martha Stewart.

The senitment is from Hero Arts. The flourish of gems are Zva Creative. The silver heart charm is from Michaels.

I made the flower from a Spellbinders leaf die. The glitter paper is also from Michaels. The pearls brad is Recollections. The white flourish is a Memory Box die. I added some blue gems from Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by...go check out the Challenge and play along!!!
You will love what you see from the designers! They are amazing!!!

Michelle




9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Michelle and congrats on being Guest Designer this month. You are on a roll with cards this weekend--all gorgeous.

Lisa said...

YAY!!! So happy for you Michelle and I love this card you've created. That pink strip ribbon and glittery flower are both DREAMY!

Robin K. said...

Congrats on your guest DT spot!! They couldn't have picked a better person! Your card is gorgeous! Love that pleated ribbon treatment and layered flower!! I'm sooooo glad it's finally going to cool down in our part of the country:)

Maria said...

Congrats on your DT assignment over at the Ribbon Reel! This card is gorgeous with so many beautiful elements! The sparkly flower is so pretty as is the little heart charms, papers, and gems! And, I thank you for your sweet comments on my blog and for encouraging me to enter my card this week at Ribbon Reel...yeah!
Take care and have a great week, hugs!

Kara Lynne said...

Michelle, you've done it again! It's always exciting to come over here! This is just gorgeous! I see so many details from the photo and they all blend together perfectly!

Chris said...

Hi Michelle, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Pauline said...

This is just gorgeous Michelle, I love the Zva crystal flourish, and the beautiful papers, heart charm and the very clever leaf die flower - I must try that myself! Great use of that die! I love the layered ribbons and twine, so glad that you're joining us as our month long guest designer! xx

Rosemary said...

congrats on your guest dt spot, michelle! very well deserved!! stunning card!

Stella said...

Your take on the photo inspiration is gorgeous. Your card is soft with a lovely touch of color and elegance. Congrats on being a Guest Designer; so well deserved. Enjoy!