Monday, July 9, 2012

A little CAS...

I'm sorry, but I have two more cards to share with you.
I know I have been a pest lately...but I figured I should strike while the iron is hot!
Translation...my mojo is working well. So before it disappears( I'm sure very soon) I might as well keep on creating!

My first card is for CR84FN

I would like to thank the lovely and super talented design team for choosing my card twice consecutively for Terrific Top Three!  Here is the card for this challenge...
Both the flower pot and branch are Sizzix dies, I think Sizzlits. The tiny flowers were cut using Heartfelt Creations/Spellbinders Posy Patch die. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from W Plus 9. I have been using it alot lately. Black ink is memories. Pearls are Recollections.

My next card I am playing along with Runway Inspired Challenge...
my first time here.
I wish I had her legs.... anyway, I think I get too literal with the interpretation. It would be nice if I could think outside the box.

The cardstock is a mix of PTI and Recollections. I cut strips of  cardstock 1/2 inch thick. Then I 'wove' them to create a pattern. The sentiment is from Flourishes. The button is also PTI. The twine is from The Ribbon Reel.

Thanks for stopping by, yet again!
 I really appreciate you coming by!

Michelle

16 comments:

Shannon White said...

Aww, these are both so Fun! Love the die cut flowerpot and branch of Sweet flowers! So Pretty and Cheery! So Glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Rosemary said...

fantastic CAS cards, michelle! love the little flower pot you created for the first one and the cool weaving did on the second!

Kara Lynne said...

I love tiny flowers on a card! These are so adorable. Don't worry about being in the box sometimes. It's the photo that's supposed to do the work to inspire you and you were inspired to do exactly what it said, well done!

Ros Crawford said...

Once again you rocked both of these challenges ... I love both cards but especially the flower pot one ...

Ardyth said...

Love your little flowers - such beautiful pops of texture and colour on a cas card!

jacirascrap said...

Dois belos cartões!!!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards, Michelle! I love the flowers on your pot plant. :-) And I love the weaving on your RIC card, well done!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle both of your cards are seriously gorgeous and great takes on the challenges!

Pauline said...

Two fab cards, but your CR84Fn card is a CAS beauty! Stunning in design Michelle, I love it!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Tasnim said...

your cards are so neat and elegant! Love how your woven card came out!

Stella said...

You're a busy bee and I love to have a look here. You nailed both chsllenges; I am in love with that flower pot. You don't do CAS very often but looking at this card I think you should do it more:)So beautiful!

Lisa said...

These are marvelous Michelle! Love the first one with those pretty little flowers and you weaving on the second looks great!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super cute cards! Love the teensy blossoms! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

I do like this pretty pot of flowers - so fresh and summery! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Cristina said...

It's not too literal at all! I love the weaving you did. And yay for flowing mojo! :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I'm so happy you decided to play along....your card is great! I adore the weaving. Thanks for joining us on the Runway!