Friday, July 27, 2012

Best Wishes

Hello all!
Wow...what a storm we had last night!!! Thunder, lightning, very strong winds and heavy rain!!! The kids were frightened because we were in the car coming home from soccer practice when it hit!
But this morning we woke up to a beautiful blue sky!
That's the inspiration for my card....blues.

I'm playing along with Hooked on Hexagons Challenge at Moxie Fab...
I stamped the hexagons using Papertrey Ink stamps and Color Box ink in shades royal blue, bubble blue and cape cod.  Black ink is Maemories. The sentiment and cardstock are also PTI.





The ribbon is from Michaels.  The trinket pins are Maya Road. The twine and button are also PTI. My marvelous Mom made the crochet flower!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

12 comments:

Rosemary said...

another beautiful card, michelle... i really like the new look to your blog!

Lin said...

Michelle, this is beautiful! Love the blues, of course!

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. I love your stick pin.

Kara Lynne said...

This card is a sure fire winner in my book! I love the gradient colors and the different patterns. It has a wonderful clean, fresh look. Then you finished it with that beautiful ribbon detail! Your mom sounds like a jewel - baking pecan pie and crocheting flowers!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Just beautiful Michelle~ I love the blues and the layout!

Lisa said...

LOVE what you've done with the pattern using you cute hexagons Michelle! And that sweet crocheted flower...mmm!

We had a clap of thunder yesterday that scared the bajeeeeebers out of me! Oh my gosh the whole house shook!

Maria said...

Ohhh my o my!!! Love what you did with those hexagons! I've been eyeing that stamp set...just love it! Such a beautiful card...great job!!!

Robin K. said...

How beautiful Michelle! Reminds me of a quilt!

shelly said...

Love the color combo of your card!

Aixa M. said...

Beautiful card! Love the patterns and shades of blue!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love blue and white together, and those hexagons are so neat!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Hooked on Hexagons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)