Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just a Note

My last post for tonight....
Still craving some pecan pie!!! I need to sweet talk my mom into making a few!

Tonight's card is for CR84FN ...

Here is what I created...

All stamps are from Hero Arts. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The inks I used are Color Box tangerine and chestnut roan. The lace trim is from Joanns. The pearls are Recollections.

The fabric flowers are Webster's Pages. The pins are Dritz. The twine is PTI. The leaf die is Spellbinders. The tag punch is Mc Gills.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle




8 comments:

cards by cara said...

I love this fabric stamp - and it looks stunning stamped in orange! Great job!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Michelle! Love the beautiful fabric blossoms and pretty lace trim! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Pauline said...

Simply beautiful and very elegant Michelle, I love the damask background and the ribbon roses.
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Kara Lynne said...

That's a fun color combo. You made it look gorgeous, it so reflects the feel of the photos. I'm still on my way over for that pie!

Lisa said...

LOVELY card Michelle. Those shabby blooms are marvelous and I like how you let your pretty background shine!

Maria said...

Ohhh...such a pretty card, Michelle! Lovely background and beautiful flowers! And, by the way, love the looks of the new header for your blog!

Rosemary said...

this is so beautiful, michelle!

Deborah Frings said...

I adore the damask style background - so elegant. Those fabric flowers are just lovely . Great card. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!