Friday, July 6, 2012

Gratetful Heart

Hello, again.
It's a cardmaking kind-of-day and I just want to share them with you today.

This first one was made using the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab.

For this card I used a stamp set and coordinating dies from Papertery Ink.  The leaf flourish befind the flower is Recollecions.
I used a variety of inks: from Color Box scarlet, fresh green, rouge; from Hero Arts cup-o-joe. White cs from PTI. Gems from Recollections. Button from The Ribbon Reel.


For this next card.... we go over to Colour Q.

wowwee, how pretty are these colors!

For this card I used Papertey Ink Dainty Doilies stamps. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. The vertical label die is My Favorite Things Stamps. Her are the inks I used....
All color box: cyan, royal blue,scarlet and tangerine. White cs is PTI. Gems are Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle


                                            

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Someone has some new PTI goodies and I love what you did with them! Your colors are so fresh and summery. And those doilies...WOW Michelle you've combined the colors on each one beautifully!!!

Marybeth said...

Both are so pretty . I LOVE the one for TT just gorgeous! Love the bright colors you used Michelle.

Rosemary said...

both cards are soo bright and fun!

Robin K. said...

The first card is a wonderful interpretation of the trigger-adore that layered flower! And the second one is awesome! Love how you used the doily images! So fun!

Deanna Jean said...

Michelle both card are great. I love all those beautiful layers of color you did on on the second one. Great use of this weeks colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ.

Sylvia said...

Love your stamping, Michelle, the doilies are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

Maria said...

Ahhh...more lovely CAS cards! These cards are so colorful and with great design!

Ros Crawford said...

This is stunning ... what a shame you didn't enter it at our challenge at CCCB

Marlena M. said...

Both of your cards are beautiful Michelle. I love the flowers,doilies and swirls. ;)

Kelly Griglione said...

Michelle, I love both of your cards! The doilies are just fantastic!! When I hear "doilies" I think Grandma's house, pouffy curtains, and little frilly things. But your doilies are so modern and fun! Great job mixing the colors!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

WOW - this card is so striking - I love it! So happy you could play with us at the colourQ!