Tuesday, July 10, 2012

For the Little One

Good morning!

I hope you are enjoying your summer.

The card I am sharing with you is for The Paper Players.  This week we are to use these yummy colors...
I immediately thought of a baby card. Now I just have to patiently wait for someone to have a baby girl!

All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I embossed the background with polka dot stamps from PTI. The scalloped border punch is Fiskars. The pennant die and buttonbis also PTI. The flowers are from my stash.

The tag and tiny dies are from My Favorite Things Stamps. The twine is from The Twinery. I added lots of stitching, both real and faux. The gems are Recollections.

The sentiment is also PTI. I used black ink from memories.
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this Michelle, your colours are fantastic and those Tiny Tags are so sweet! Off to check those out.

Pauline said...

Beautiful new baby card Michelle, love these warm colours and the sweet banner.

Kara Lynne said...

What a sweet, fresh baby card. Those little banners are adorable, and great use of the colors too!

Stella said...

Sweet baby card; love the baner and the polks dots!

Marie said...

Delightful card, Michelle. Love the color combo.

Rosemary said...

another super sweet card, michelle! you do banners so well!

Lisa said...

Really cute Michelle! Love the big polka dots and your sweet little banner ;)

Suerte, Наталья Денисенко said...

Oh it's a lovely one!! There's a harmony in it that I adore!

Maria said...

Oh, what a lovely baby card, Michelle! Sweet banner and beautiful colors! Love that polka dot background!