Friday, July 6, 2012

Dreams do Come True

I'm so sorry...this is my last post for today!

I'm playing along with CAS-ual Fridays.... 'text me' is the theme.
I wanted to do something very soft and subtle...

I used kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the oval shape from a scrap sheet of paper to create a mask. I placed the mask over the cs and stamped the text background stamp from Hero Arts.  I used distress ink in victorian velvet.

Then I clear embossed the butterfly stamp from My Favorite Things.  The sentiment is from PTI. Black ink from Memories. I inked up the edges with fresh snow ink from PTI. Lastly, I added pink gems from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle




11 comments:

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful ! The bit of gems gives it just the right amount of color .

Rosemary said...

beautiful CAS card, michelle!

Lisa said...

You've been a busy girl today Michelle! This is another FABULOUS card, love the sprinkling of gems!

Robin K. said...

You have been busy today!! Loooove this one layer design!! Stay cool!!

Tracey McNeely said...

A beautiful CASE card Michelle.

Maria said...

Wow! You managed soft and subtle very well! Awesome butterfly image with text behind it! It's a perfect CAS card...love it!

Ros Crawford said...

Simply stunning!!

Laurie said...

So so pretty! I love the butterfly! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Bri4StudioM633 said...

This is really pretty--the butterfly is beautiful!

Angie Tieman said...

How soft and pretty! Love the subtle inking around the edges too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

This is some gorgeous masking! So soft and subtle. Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:)