Monday, July 30, 2012

Crazy for CAS....

Hey there,

How are you today?

Lately, I have been favoring CAS style cards. I think creatively, my brain is telling me to stop adding so much to my cards!

Well anyway,
I'm playing along with CAS-ual Fridays...

I love these colors so much, I made two cards.

Supplies for this card:
Papertrey Ink: white and green cardstock, square die, twine.
Hero Arts: butterfly stamps, black ink
W Plus9: sentiment
accessories: embossing powder, pearls from Michaels

Supplies for this card:
Papertrey Ink: white cardstock, sentiment
My Favorite Things Stamps: butterly stamp
Hero Arts: black ink
accessories: multi colored gems from Michaels

Thanks for peeking!
See you soon!

Michelle



13 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

You are on a roll today Michelle. Two more fabby cards, great job on this challenge.

Stella said...

You are great with the elegant and feminine style but your CAS style is also stunning. I must admit that these colors are right up my alleye but the way you used them...:) The simplicity and use of the colors in the 1st card is perfect. I love the way you added the sentiment. But the nd card is my fave. I love the splashes of color around the butterfly. Wow!

Bethany said...

WOW!!! That second card is so amazing :) I love it

Kara Lynne said...

Both are beautiful, and elegantly CAS! I love that you can mix up the various card styles, but you are always true to your own style.

Rosemary said...

both of these are just GORGEOUS!!!

Laura Mackie said...

totally love both cards :)

Jodi said...

very pretty!

Robin K. said...

Love the first one but absolutely adore how you used the challenge colors in the second one!!

Laura said...

Fallen in love with the top card! Lovely!!

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful cards! Love the butterflies embossed in white!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Both are beautiful! I love how you did 2 completely different takes on the colors. Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Oh soo pretty, both of them! That first one really pops off the page though...gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

Maria said...

You are on a roll with butterflies! And, they are all so very beautiful! Love the designs and placement of butterflies...great job!