Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You're so Special

Hey there! How are you today?
The sun is shinning and there is a crispness in the air....it's wonderful!

I have a card to share with you today I made using the color palette from
The Play Date Cafe


Here's my card...

The pattern papers are a mix of manufacturer's... My Mind's Eye, Dear Lizzy, Simple Stories. Cardstock is Papertrey Ink, Stampin' Up, Bazzill. Banner die is PTI. Label die is Die-Namics. Buttons also PTI. Twine is from the twinery. The sentiment and black ink is Hero Arts. Gems are Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Very sweet card Michelle, love the trio of banners! Time just flew by and I didn't get anything made for this one BOO ~ loved the colors!

Marie said...

Spectacular, Michelle. Love how you are able to mix different patterns and make them look great together. You have a special way for placing gems randomly and have them look like they belong there!! Mine always look random and out of place.

Pauline said...

This is very pretty Michell, I love the habnging banners, and the mix of patterns, buttons and twine.

Robin K. said...

Great mix of pp's and elements Michelle!! I especially love your trio of banners!

Brenda said...

I love all the different patterns you used Michelle!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Yes, the weather's been great here n NJ too! Actually doesn't feel much like summer, but I am totally enjoying the fresh air, with very few mosquitoes. ;)

Michelle, it's so coincidental...I had just been looking at some sketches I want to try soon, and your card is an exact example of it, with the three chunky horizontal strips. Funny, huh? I love the papers and patterns you paired together.

Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe! Enjoy the rest of your week. :)

Kara Lynne said...

Amazing how you can put all those papers together! I love the way you used the yellow as a highlight.

Rosemary said...

love this card, michelle! the design is fabulous... great mix of papers!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! I love those papers! I love your banners and your twine use with the button accents:) FUN! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC!

Maria said...

Fabulous papers and embellies! Your card is very interesting and creative...love it!!!