Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wishing you...

Hello my blog friends!!!

I hope I am catching you in a good mood!
We are counting down the hours until the end of school...
You are probably doing the same!!

The card I am sharing with you was made using the color inspiration at one of my favorite challenge blogs....The Ribbon Reel !!  I'll have some exciting news to share with you in a few weeks!!!

Can we say YUMMY!!!! Don't you just love these scrumptious colors....and that delicious cake!!!

Here is what I created...

All cardstock ( kraft,cream,red,white) are from Papertrey Ink. All dies are Spellbinders. The pattern papers are My Mind's Eye.

The sentiment and black ink are Hero Arts. The pearts and gems are Recollections. Flower center is Kaisercraft. The pins are Maya Road and Melissa Frances. The ribbon is Michaels.

On another note...this is going to be an intense weekend. Both my daughters' have their last soccer game this Saturday. For my younger, the scores don't count. But for my older, this game tells wether or not they take first place. Let's just say there will be many tears if they don't take first place. Please keep your fingers crossed!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

12 comments:

Lisa said...

I am in love with your pretty card Michelle...just dreamy! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your daughter and her team ;)!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Love the design of this card with that beautiful scalloped center and the pearls! Gorgeous flower too. Good luck to both of your girls!

Robin K. said...

I'll definitely be squeezing for your daughter and the team!!! Your card is as yummy as the inspiration pic Michelle! Love it!

Marybeth said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the way you used 4 squares, I think this challenge has some of the most beautiful cards yours included. Good luck with the soccer games.

Tracey McNeely said...

What a beautiful card Michelle, I love the flower.

Alice Wertz said...

so simple and beautiful! love all the shimmering details, too. gorgeous card!

Pauline said...

Beautiful design Michell, I love the pearly rimmed frame, and the pretty flowers and fab papers! Good luck for your daughters for the weekend too.
Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful card Michelle ... Love the pearly and bling

Maria said...

Super lovely card, Michelle! Love the colors and papers! Focal point is just so gorgeous with all the gems and pearls! And, very pretty flower with bow...love it!!! Good luck to your daughter with her soccer game!!! Take care, hugs!

Maria said...

Super lovely card, Michelle! Love the focal point with all the gems and pearls! Love the paper, flower, and bow, too! Good luck with your daughter at her soccer game! Take care, hugs!

Stella said...

There is not one single piece of this card that I don;t love. Gorgeous!

Keilly said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, love that paper flower. Hope your daughers soccer matches went well.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week! x