Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thinking of You

Hello friends!
After a week of not posting, I finally have a card to share with you.
I created it using the colors from The Shabby Tea Room


Here is my card...

I am completely in love with the leaf stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink! They have quickly become one of my favorite stamp sets.  White cardstock is also from PTI.  I used Spellbinders scalloped square dies and standard square dies to cut the frames.

The background pattern paper is My Mind's Eye. The pearls and gems are from Recollections.  The sentimnet stamp is from W Plus 9 Stamps. I used black ink from Memories.

I inked up the leaves with Spun Sugar, Pumice Stone and Bundled Sage distress inks. The yellow ink is Hero Arts soft yellow shadow ink. The yellow ribbon is from The Ribbon Reel. The twine and button are from PTI.  The trinket pins are Maya Road. I sprayed the leaves with perfect pearls.

I also want to enter it in Wild Orchid Challenge...'punch it out'


I'm sorry to report that my daughters soccer team lost their last game. If they had won they would have clinched first place for the second year . However, their scores put them in second place. We are so proud of them.  We have already begun training for the next season...these poor kids!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

13 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Sorry about the soccer game. I'm sure they are all bummed. Your card is gorgeous, Michelle! Love your leafy spray and that pearl lined frame!

Robin K. said...

Sorry to hear they didn't win their game-but I like the positive attitude about next year:). Your card is delightful! I adore the leaves in those soft colors!

Rosemary said...

oh this is just gorgeous, michelle!! i can see why you love that stamp and die set... the leaves are beautiful!

Lisa said...

Ah shucks on thier game, but hey second place is not too shabby! I think you've convinced me to get these leaves and dies! What a soft feminine card, love the pearl border. Dreamy card Michelle.

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness Michelle, this is so pretty. I love the leaves.

Kathy said...

Oooh..this is stunning! I love the leaves, and the frames...well, the whole thing! :)

jacirascrap said...

Bom conjunto para seu adorável cartão! Fui atleta minha vida toda (até agora...agora não mais...! É maravilhoso ter um esporte a qual se dedicar! Bom treino a suas filhas!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

A gorgeous card Michelle! I love the soft look of the leaves that you've achieved and the beautiful frame~ it all works together perfectly!

Cyndie said...

Too bad about the soccer team, but I'm sure they had fun trying and are being good sports about it. Anyway, this card you made is just FANTASTIC! Just incredibly beautiful with the lovely shading on the leaves, and the tiny pearl border! Lucky person whoever gets it!

Pauline said...

This is simply stunning! love this gorgeous card michelle!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card Michelle! I just love the softness of the colors and the way you created the frame for the sentiment.

Tracey said...

Just Beautiful Michelle...a perfect match to the colour inspiration. Love those leaves, its all so soft and pretty.....love it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, Michelle! I looooove that frame, and those die cut leaves in the pastel colors. Gorgeous!