Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sweet as Honey

Hello lovely ladies!

Today I am playing along with Dynamic Duos.


I love the challenge this week! We are to use crumbcake, I used kraft, and another color of our choice. I chose yellow.

The kraft cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The yellow damask pattern paper is digital from My Time Made Easy. I embossed the kraft cs with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and used a border punch from Martha Stewart. The kraft colored lace is from Flourishes. The cream lace is fromm Recollections.

The frame stamp and die are from Papertrey Ink as well as the bee and sentiment. The honeycomb stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs. I used kraft ink from PTI and butter bar shadow ink from Hero Arts. Black ink is Memories. I used a Copic marker Y35 to color in the bee body. Pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Michelle

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the frame and raised oval your bee is on Michelle. So many wonderful layers and textures to your lovely card. And that wee sentiment is too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Robin K. said...

Love how you framed the raised oval! And the bee image is so perfect with the honeycomb! This kraft and yellow color combo is very pleasing too!

Susan Joyce said...

Beautiful details, lovely layers Michelle, very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

Brenda said...

Love what you did Michelle! Especially that centre piece with the bee!

Maria said...

Love this stamp set from PTI, Michelle! It makes for a perfect summer card! Love the damask paper, lace and how you added dimension by raising the bee focal point! Love all the colors...so pretty!

Pauline said...

Beautifully elegant Michelle! Love the ornate frame around the bee, and the fab pouncing and gorgeous patterns.

Allisa said...

Love the variety of textures in your card. Your bee is a great focal point. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Hi Michelle: What a lovely surprise to see you visited my blog today. I have missed you over at HC! Love your pretty bee card here. I just love the punched border and the stitching. I have never tried that and this is the second time I have seen this today. Your work is always beautiful Michelle.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Paige said...

So beautiful with all the lovely textures and layers. So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card Michelle, that bumble bee is so so cute! I love how you pulled such wonderful elements together--patterned paper, embossing, ink, die cuts and lace. Beautiful.

Colleen Dietrich said...

It truly is a honey of a card, Michelle (I know, I know...silly pun!). I always like the elegant touches you put on your stuff. :) This frame is beautiful! And so is the lace, and the paper, and the...