Friday, June 15, 2012

Life is....Amazing

Hello!
TGIF...that little phrase sounds so sweet!
I'm so happy that the sun is out and the sky is blue and there is a slight breeze....wonderful!

I would like to share a card I made using the color palette at

The Play Date Cafe
OOOOOhhhhh, so beautiful!

Here is what I created....

My card looks like it is leaning, but I think it was the way I was standing! All cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. The stripes background stamp is Hero Arts. The floral stamp is PTI. The sentiment and label die is from My Favorite Things Stamps. The border punch is EK Success. For the inks, I tried my best to match the colors....color Box boysenberry, Hero Arts stone wash, stormy sky distress and black ink. I added a few scattered gems to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


9 comments:

Lisa said...

Love this sentiment and the bits of bling along with it Michelle. Pretty card! Glad you're having a pretty day...we are too!

Patrice said...

Nice use of the colors - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-24.html

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very pretty, Michelle! The sentiment totally rocks. :)

Thank you for playing along with us at The Play Date CAfe!

Stella said...

It;s the way you used the colors.....wow! I love the contrast between soft and "rich"colors. The borders are a fab aceent. Great take on the challenge!

Maria said...

Love the stripes and flower designed background! Pretty border and fab sentiment! Another amazing card...love it!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful design using those colors, Michelle! So much gorgeous stamping, great job!

Donna Bowman said...

Pretty card and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a positive sentiment, Michelle! LOVE it to pieces! And your stamped blossoms are delish! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

Such a pretty card, I love your stitched flowers, they are lovely! Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!