Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Father's Day Tag

Hello there!
Hope you are well today.

I want to share with you a tag I made for father's day using the colors from
The Play Date Cafe




The papers are from K&Company.  The sentiment and compass stamps are from Papertey Ink. I distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz distresser and some tea dye distress ink. I stamped the sentiment using Hero Arts shadow ink in stone wash. The altered chipboard frame is Tattered Angels.  The hemp cord is from Hemptique. After looping it through the eyelet, I braided it.


Thanks for taking a peek today!

Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great nautical tag Michelle! Love the aged distressed look and your braided twine.

Mieke'S said...

Very nice!
Greetings Mieke'S

Rosemary said...

what a cool tag, michelle! your creativity never fails to blow me away!!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I really like your tag. Blessings!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I get such a serene feeling looking at this tag, Michelle. Your personality really comes through on all your projects!!

Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Kara Lynne said...

Everything on this tag is blended so well! Love the background paired with the shells and coral, and really like the frame and braided cord too!

Pauline said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Stunning tag in these beautifully combined colours!

Marie said...

Great tag, Michelle. Love the LO and how you used that frame.