Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gratitude

Good morning!!!

I'm trying to keep a smile on my face today, but the weather has been so gloomy and rainy. It makes me very drowsy.
I was very happy to create two cards this morning. I'll share one with you now....


I used the inspiration photo and colors from CR84FN


All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The leaf stamps, dies, sentiment, button and twine are also PTI. The flourish stamp and inks in wet cement and soft yellow are from Hero Arts. The gems are Recollections. The crinkle ribbon is from Etsy. Thye pattern paper is from Dear Lizzy. Border punch is Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope the sun is shinning by you....

Michelle

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle I think this is my new fav from you! I just love the movement in this card and that soft yellow ink used on your pretty little leaf cluster is gorgeous!

Kara Lynne said...

I always love stopping by your blog to see your wonderful creations! That flourish is amazing with your cluster of leaves. I love how you kept the flourish to the background with its soft color, so the soft yellow could actually stand out. Beautiful card!

Joanna said...

Beautiful card :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh dear Michelle! This card is gorgeous! Love that elegant flourish image and the stunning leaf! Thanks for playing with CR84FN :)

Rosemary said...

michelle... this card is absolutely stunning!! every single detail on this card is perfection!!

Maria said...

Just gorgeous! Am lovin' every inch of it! Just so soft and lovely!

Pauline said...

Michelle, this is stunning! The sun isn't shining here, but it is now I've stopped by and saw this beauty! I love the foliage stamped in yellow and bundled together, and that elegant flourish, wow!
Thanks for joining us at Cr84FN this week!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the flourish and sprinkle of gems, and the bundle of leaves and ribbon - super! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Shannon White said...

goodness is this ever Gorgeous!! Love the Wonderful flourish and Beautiful bow bundled leaves! So softy and Elegant! Love the touch of bling too! Just Fabulous! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

Sue Lelli said...

Michele, This is GORGEOUS! WOW! LOVE the leaves and the FAB flourish! So PRETTY! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Lisa said...

I just knew it Michelle...I told you it was my fav from you!!! Big congrats on your win ;)