Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Congratulations

Hello friends!

How are you today?  Well, I hope.

I have a card to share with you....no kidding, right?!

I used the sketch from Mojo Monday   










and I combined it with the beautiful inspiration photo from

The Shabby Tea Room 





Wow!!! That's some bouquet!!!
Anyway, here is my card. Let me just say it's not my best and I almost didn't post it. But I have been filling in at work for someone this week and next week and wasn't sure if I would have time to make another.

All pattern paper is from DCWV. All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.  The silhouette stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The sentiment is from WPlus 9 stamps. 'XOXO' is from Hero Arts. Black ink is Memories.
The pearl flourish is from Zva Creative.  The silver pearl pin and mulberry flower are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The resin frame is Melissa Frances. The tiny tag is McGill. Crystal pin is Maya Road. The lace is from Flourishes stamps and the seam binding is from ETSY.  The pink leaf is Prima.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


                                   

15 comments:

Lisa said...

So frilly and girly Michelle! Love the cameos and the lace!

jacirascrap said...

Michelle, ainda bem que postou, porque eu adorei...

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! Wow!

Tracey McNeely said...

Just beautiful Michelle, so many wonderful details.

Maria said...

Fabulous card, Michelle! Love the sweet beauty of this card with resin frame, cameos,ribbon, and flower! Perfect sewing, too! It's all very pretty and elegant!

Kara Lynne said...

Michelle, really? Not post this? It's beautiful! Those cameos, pearls and papers are gorgeous! Oh, and the sewing too! I do know what you mean though, I post cards and later wish I could just delete them!

Rosemary said...

one word: STUNNING!!

Rebekah said...

Michelle this is spectacular! Love the black and white theme!
So glad to have you in the Tea Room again with us this week:)

Carole said...

Splendid, I love all the details.

Kathy said...

This is a beautiful card...I can only wish my "don't want to post" cards were this pretty! LOL

Robin K. said...

Wow! Ditto what Rosemary said above!!!

Stella said...

Wow wow wow; this card is dripping with elegance. I love the silhouettes and your take on both challenges. You nailed the sketch:) The colors are perfect; very very elegant!

Anne-Elise said...

Oh, Michelle! Glad you posted it! It's so beautiful! Have a nice week-end!

Pauline said...

Very pretty Michelle, I love those elegant cameos, such a beautiful card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, come on: almost didn't post this gorgeous beauty??? I think it's heavenly!