Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Amazing

Good morning....
I'm feeling a little sluggish this morning. I just started dieting and exercising and I have been running/walking and my legs are beginning to feel soar. Has anyone tried the Atkins or Weight Watchers programs?  I hate calorie counting and I have absolutely no portion controll!!!

Well anyway, onto today's project....

I made a wall hanging that I will be selling at my Etsy shop.

The theme at the City Crafter Challenge Blog this week is adding a ballerina! Love this!

Isn't she pretty! The wood plaque is from Michaels. The aqua pattern papers are from Melissa Frances. The polka dot paper is My Mind's Eye. I painted the plaque with acrylic paints.

The wood laser cut ballerina and wood frame are from here. I added glitter to the frame and covered the ballerina in paper.  The twine is from Papertrey Ink.

The cheesecloth and tule are from Michaels. The large flowers are KaiserCraft. The white flowers are Recollections.

The banner die is also PTI. The sentiment and ink are  Hero Arts. Some stitching along the edges and were done!

Thanks for peeking!!

Michelle




11 comments:

Lin said...

What a lovely card, Michelle! That ballerina is darling!

As for diets, it's South Beach all the way for us - the first 2 weeks is when you lose the most the fastest (belly fat, too), but it teaches you what to eat and what not to..... Well worth investing in the book and the 2nd one with all the recipes.....some of them you'd never know are "diet" food!

Lisa said...

This is adorable Michelle! Love your pretty little ballerina!

Rosemary said...

wow... what a gorgeous wall plaque! your creativity always blows me away!!

Ros said...

So very sweet ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Kara Lynne said...

When you find the diet answer, let me know! Love all the details on that wall hanging. Some little dancer will be very happy!

Maria said...

Weight Watchers is known to be a good program. Gorgeous ballerina plaque! You are so creative with altered items...great job!!!

Marie said...

Love this girly card, Michelle. My granddaughter takes ballet lessons and would love this beautiful ballerina.

Weight watchers online works for me, 25 lbs and counting! Went from size 14 to size 8. Yikes replacing clothes is costing money that could have been spent on stamps, paper, ink etc!

Robin K. said...

Your ballerina is darling!!! I just love all the special details you add to your creations :) Wish I had some good dieting advice - I personally know 2 people who each lost 100 lbs on Weight Watchers so that program definitely works!

Linda R said...

This is so beautiful.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Pauline said...

Another stunning creation, simply lovely!

cnelson said...

So GORGEOUS!Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB! LOVE that little ballerina!