Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Untitled

Good evening!
I have a short post to share with you for a card I made for The Shabby Tea Room...

I want to get the kids in bed and asleep before the thunderstorm comes...they hate the sound!

Here is my card using the colors from the photo...we also had to incorporate fabric and flower/s.

The roses in the vase image is from The Graphics Fairy.   I made a 'quilt' for the background using scraps of papers from My Mind's Eye. I framed the vase image with crochet trim from Recollections.

The buttons are Papertrey Ink. I scattered some gems from Michaels. The ribbon is also Michaels.

The resin keyhole is Melissa Frances. I tried adding some sentiments, but I just did not care for the way it looked. So this card is 'untitled' for now.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle


9 comments:

Lisa said...

Shabby prettiness Michelle! Love your bow with the keyhole center!

Cyndie said...

Absolutely lovely, Michelle. I love the meticulous stitching and the beautiful pink lace frame. They go so well with those patterned papers and silky bow. Looks like a winner to me!

jacirascrap said...

Ahhh...que boa idéia da fechadura...E que belo fundo você tem atras fã imagem!! Lindo trabalho...

Kara Lynne said...

That is so beautiful. What an elegant picture and I love the way you framed it. The background papers are wonderful as well.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet and beautiful!!!
Thanks for your well wishes on my birthday! : )

Robin K. said...

Shabby chic at its best Michelle!! I looooove the little paper quilt you created for the background!!!

Marie said...

You've really out done yourself with this card, Michelle. It is over the top gorgeous! Congrats on your mention at the Tea Room.

Rebekah said...

So shabby, so chic, so soft and pretty! Love what you've done here:)
So glad you could join us this week at the Tea Room:)

Rosemary said...

so soft and pretty, michelle!! you rock shabby chic!!