Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Girl

Hey there!

The card I am sharing with you tonight is not usually my style.  I went out of my comfort zone to create a fun and trendy card. I struggle with these because I usually like symmetry to my designs. Well, onto my card...

All supplies ( except buttons and wood stick) are from Dear Lizzy. This is such a beautiful and soft line of papers, stickers, pinwheels and other embellishments! I have to send a
HUGE  THANK YOU  to Cath from Moxie Fab because I won this set of Dear Lizzie papers and etc...from a random draw... such a generous gift. And I love it all!!!!

So I am entering this card into Tuesday Trigger...
Well, thanks for peeking!
I think I should stick with CAS or shabby chic!

Michelle



11 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

What great papers to use for that challenge! I love the pretty pinwheel. It's a fresh, clean, fun card.

Kara Lynne said...

Oh so funny, I see we were commenting on each other's blog at the same time!

Ros said...

Well you would never have guessed that this was out of your comfort zone ... it's a perfectly lovely take on the challenge ... Gorgeous card ... papers and design ...

Pauline said...

This is so fresh and cheerful Michelle, the pinwheel reminds me of summer on the beach!

Rosemary said...

aacck!!! love this card, michelle!! so fresh and fun!!!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Ryann Salamon said...

Super fun card! I love your button placement! :)

Dotchie said...

Just love the DP for the colors from the Moxie Fab challenge. I hadn't even really looked much at Dear Lizzy, but using the papers together just makes them special. Have to say that I loved the little tag on the side of your blog "I just want to make..." That is just me! Of course I want the feedback as a newbie, but it is just so fun to make something you can hold and makes you feel happy.

Maria said...

What a fun sweet card! I think you did a wonderful job on it! The pinwheel is too CUTE...love it!

Risa said...

Michelle! I know what you mean about symmetry! Just so you know, before I read the post the card caught my eye and I thought to myself, "How AWESOME is that - she does the asymmetric thing really well! Why can't I do that!?" Then I read the post and was surprised that you struggle with it. AWESOME card - KEEP stretching that comfort zone girl! You ROCKED it.

Linda said...

aaaah -your card just sings of summer!