Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hello

Hi there!

I have a quick post tonight for two challenges....

CASE Study ...

and

Moxie Fab....Spatter Technique

Here is what I created...

I used corrugated cardstock from Recollections and butterfly dies from Papertrey Ink.  I then sprayed them with Tattered Angels glimmer mist spray in pomergranate. The round flourish die is Memory Box.

The white and yellow cs and background die are also PTI. Green cs is Bazzill. The square scalloped die is Spellbinders. I inked it up with Hero Arts soft yellow shadow ink and stamped a sentiment from PTI with black ink from Memories. Gems and cheesecloth from Michaels.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

8 comments:

Ros said...

Fabulous design as always ... I love to visit here ...

Pauline said...

Michelle, this is beautiful! I love the lattice pattern, and the beautiful doily die cut and butterfly, it's positively fizzing with energy!

Lisa said...

HOW pretty Michelle, love your speckled butterflies and the fun Memory Box die!

Christina said...

There are so many fabulous details on this card! I love the doily with the tiny gems, the unexpected pop of color from the spray ink, and the intricate background. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

Rosemary said...

beautiful take on the CASE study card, michelle!!

Kara Lynne said...

That is so intricate, I love the lattice and embellishment behind the butterfly that highlights it so well.

Maria said...

Beautiful background and lovely butterflies! The spray ink is awesome...love it!

Jean Martin said...

Oooh! This is lovely! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge this week! :)