Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Birthday...

Hello there!

I haven't written to you in a few days...so I have some catching up to do.

I made a card using the color combo for Dynamic Duos...

I have to tell you, I just LOVE shades of blue! Here is my card...

All stamps and cardstock are Papertrey Ink. I used Color Box ink in bubble blue to stamp the floral patter. I added some color to the leaves with Copic Marker frost blue B00. Black ink is Memories.
The ribbon is Michaels. The pearls flourish is Zva Creative.
The scalloped square is Spellbinders. I inked up the background with tumbled glass distress ink. The flowers are Recollections. The leaf punch is Mcgill. The kraft is Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

11 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous details all over your card! I love the background stamping and added Copic coloring. The blue inked square for the sentiment is wonderful with it!

Allisa said...

Great card. Love the scalloped square and your butterfly in black is so striking. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is a beautiful layout with gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos.

Inger said...

Wowww this is so elegant and beautiful Michelle!!!
I do love blue as well! ;)

♥ Hugs, Inger

Lisa said...

Love your focal frame Michelle with the elegant black butterfly and your pretty pearl flourish! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Rosemary said...

wow... gorgeous take on the colors, michelle! the background stamping is stunning!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle this is stunning and so so CASEable.

Melissa said...

This is so pretty and delicate, Michelle! Love that Spellbinders frame and the way you inked up the BG! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

Kim S said...

That silhouette butterfly is perfect against the beautiful blue flowers! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

Marie said...

Simple, beautiful and elegant all rolled into one great card. Spectaculars, Michelle.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Just gorgeous, Michelle! I love all of the pretty details you added, especially that butterfly silhouette. It just pops! Thanks so much for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week! :)