Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wishing You Comfort

Hello Fiends!
Hope you enjoyed lots of 'R&R' this weekend and are ready to deal with the dreaded Monday!!

I would like to share a card I made using the color combo from two challenges....

The Play Date Cafe


and
Dynamic Duos

For Dynamic Duos we have the option of adding dry embossing. I opted not to use it.

Here is my card...

All cardstock is Papertrey Ink. The honeycomb background stamp is Our Daily Bread. The flowers and sentiment are Gina K Designs stamps. I used black ink from Memories and wild honet distress ink from Ranger. Clear gem from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping today!

Michelle

15 comments:

Paige said...

Wow! This card is fabulous! I love how you put all the elements together! The single gem is perfect! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Rosemary said...

super cool card, michelle! love how you partially stamped the background image.

Kara Lynne said...

I love all the textures going on here. I think my favorite part are the little yellow seeds blowing off the dandelions.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous, Machelle! I really like how you layered the stamped images and the single pop of sparkle really adds so much. So glad you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

Allisa said...

Love the mix of background stamps. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

Anni said...

Love the honeycomb!
Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
Anni

Ros said...

Wow! You are so very creative .. this is terrific Michelle

Maria said...

Very creative...love the layered stamps!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Nope, no R & R for me this past weekend! Just busy, busy, busy. I need a break!!

Love these dandelions paired with the honeycomb, Michelle. THey're pretty!

Thanks a bunch for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Susan Joyce said...

Very creative card. Thanks' for playing at Dynamic Duos this week.

Lisa said...

Love your sweet wispy flowers Michelle! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

Robin K. said...

I LOOOOOVE the modern feel of your design Michelle!! You are so talented - you can do a variety of styles very well :)

Marie said...

Wow this is one spectacular CAS one layer card. You're just too too versital, Michelle!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fabulous card Michelle! I love the honeycomb background layered over the yellow strip and the silhouetted flowers look great against it.

Kelly Griglione said...

oooh, love your card Michelle!! Great job building all the images. It's so well balanced, yet interesting to look at. Just LOVE it!