Wednesday, May 16, 2012

...Congratulations

Good morning to you!

The card I am sharing with you is for a few challenges....

I am using the sketch from Mojo Monday
and I am also adding it to a few Moxie Fab   challenges....

The Gingham Challenge
The Damask and Brocade Challenge
The Doilies and Lace Challenge  .....

wow!!!!  Well, here it is....


I used some fabulous digital papers from Two Peas in  a Bucket.  The 'love...' sentiment is from My Favorite Things Stamps. 'Congrats' stamp is Hero Arts. I used black ink from Memories.

The yellow and white cs is Papertrey Ink.  The leaves are also digi papers from TP in a B. The leaf punch is Mc Gill. The beautiful crochet doily is handmade by my mom!!! The flower is Recollections. I used Spellbinders dies. The damask stamp is PTI. I used Hero Arts shadow ink in soft yellow.

The button and twine is also PTI. The black and white gingham ribbon is from Joanns. Pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle









6 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful card!
Good luck with the challenge.
Greetings Mieke'S

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! Love your bow with the button and the cute crochet doily!! I have to ask my mom to make me some too! :)

Kara Lynne said...

Those are great colors together in just the right amount. Beautiful!

Lisa said...

What a pretty card Michelle~great color combo! Love your flower cluster and the gingham ribbon. Really VERY PRETTY ;)

Pauline said...

Just beautiful Michelle, I love this lemon & grey colour combo, with the pop of the turquoise flower and sweet crochet flower it makes for an elegant beauty!

Maria said...

So very pretty! The colors of yellow and gray are so lovely. And, the gingham ribbon makes it pop! Sweet sentiment! Fabulous crocheted flower handmade by your Mom! All combined for a gorgeous card, Michelle! Take care, hugs!!:-))