Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bring on the Happy

Hello all!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
The card I am sharing with you is for

CASE Study

This card was made by Agnieszka Malyszek....isn't it beautiful!

I am also adding this card to CAS-ual Fridays... they are celebrating their 1st birthday!

This is how I 'cased' her card...

I love the damask background. So I embossed the white cs from Papertrey Ink with a Hero Arts stamp and white embossing powder.  I trimmed different shades of cs from PTI , adhered together, stitched and stamped with the sentiment from Hero Arts. I used black ink from Memories. The pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle



13 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

I like your take on the card. Those colors are wonderful together.

Teresa Kline said...

great CASE, so glad you played along at CASE Study!

enjoy *~*

Lisa said...

Wonderful card Michelle, love your rainbow pop of color!

Maria said...

Super cute CAS card...love it!!!

Ros said...

Fabulous! ... I really like this

Laura said...

Love your white background!

Debby said...

Love your colour blocking! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

Ardyth said...

Love how you changed it but it's still recognizable!

Aimes said...

Love your delicate white background contrasting against the bold colour-blocking!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
Hugs!
x

Brenda said...

Great CASE Michelle! Love the white embossed background!

Christina said...

The white on white embossing is so elegant, and a wonderful twist on the original design. I love the stitched color blocking, too! Thanks for helping us celebrate this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

I love it! That sentiment is awesome! Thanks for celebrating with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

What a fabulous card! Great take on the challenge photo. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!