Friday, May 4, 2012

Best Wishes

Hello bloggers!
How are you today?
All is well here.

I have a card to share with you today made for The Play Date Cafe.

Here are the beautiful colors we have to use
Here is my card

The gray polka dot paper is from Recollections. The pink cs is Papertrey Ink. The beautiful pale aqua paper is from My Time Made Easy.  The border punch I used is from Martha Stewart.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I used black ink from Memories. That beautiful butterfly is a stamp and die from My Favorite Things Stamps. I used shabby pink ink from Color box and pink glitter from Martha Stewart. The vellum is also PTI. The pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle


11 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

So beautiful! I love how you put your colors together, it's a wonderful card.

Lisa said...

This is so soft and feminine Michelle! What a lovely card and pretty sparkly butterfly!

Maria said...

Just simply gorgeous, Michelle! Beautiful elegance with the pink glittered butterfly on vellum! Lovely colors and design, too! Have a great weekend, hugs!!:-))

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors - I hope you'll link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-18.html

Donna Bowman said...

Beautiful card Michelle. Great butterfly! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

Wonderful card, perfect use of our colours and such a pretty design. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous! So delicate and feminine!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You had me at the damask paper, Michelle! Beau-tiful!

Thanks a bunch for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Robin K. said...

Such a pretty use of the challenge colors Michelle!! I LOVE your glittery butterfly!!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Michelle! LOVE how you've captured the soft, elegant side of the inspiration photographs! And that butterfly and your stitching... Swoon! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Brenda said...

OMG that butterfly is so delicate Michelle! A real beauty!