Saturday, May 5, 2012

All Hearts Come Home...

Hello again...
this will be my last post for a few days.
Today's card is for Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge...
Here is what I made...

The pattern papers came from Here. I added the snowflake stamp from Waltzingmouse along the bottom, than added pearls to the center of the flakes. The kraft cs is Recollections. I border punched it using a Martha Stewart punch.

The twine is from the twinery. The button, gems and pearls are from Michaels.

The labels are Spellbinders. The labels stamp and sentiment are also Waltzingmouse. I used Color Box shabby pink ink, bundled sage distress ink and Memories black ink.  The felt is Papertrey Ink. The rolled roses dies are Die-namics.

I dont know why I was in the mood to make a Christmas card. I just felt like using snowflakes today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle




20 comments:

Artisant said...

Beautiful creation Michelle ! Love the colours and idea and those flowers :)-Aneta-

Teresa Kline said...

luv this!

enjoy *~*

Claire Brennan said...

OMGosh, this is so very pretty, I love what a soft look you got here, and the combination of the wee felt flowers with the snowflakes is so lovely, a gem of a card Michelle! Thank you for playing along with us at Waltzingmouse Stamps!

Rosemary said...

this is certainly one gorgeous Christmas card, michelle!

Lisa said...

So soft and lovely Michelle! Your rolled roses are marvelous and the pearl accents set them off nicely! Really a very pretty card 😊

Kara Lynne said...

I love the soft colors and the way you blended everything together. Very gorgeous!

Pauline said...

Absolutely beautiful Michelle! I love the mix of papers, and the rolled roses are gorgeous! Love it!

Carla said...

very nice card! Lovely colors too!
Love from Holland.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Lovely little card, great use of colour and the space, I love all the little details on this one, well done and thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

CathyMc said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the sentiment you chose.

Maria said...

A delicate beauty, Michelle! Love the colors and design! The rolled flowers and pearls are beautiful! Lovely dp and perfect sentiment, too! It makes for a very lovely Christmas card...well done! Thank you for kind comments on my blog and Happy Mother's Day to you! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Ros said...

This is beautiful ... I love all the elements and those beautiful felt roses are so pretty

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Michelle! Love the soft colors and the gorgeous felt flowers with the pearls!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so so pretty!

Cyndie said...

It's gorgeous! I love the nontraditional colors and the soft felt roses. It's great to get some special Christmas cards done now, when the pressure is low!

Kelly S. said...

I just love your felt flowers and pearls over the sentiment! The mix of pinks and light green is so beautiful on this Christmas card. I "shaded" a label using a nestie for the first time and just love the results! Your scalloped oval is adorable, must get that nestie :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful card with those soft rolled roses Michelle!

Julia Aston said...

Lovely stampings and colors on this pretty Christmas Card Michelle!

Jean Martin said...

This is so beautiful! I love those soft flowers. Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC!

Savitri said...

Just beautiful!! You did a fab job with this sketch!!