Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You're So Sweet

Hello there bloggers!

I have a card to share with you for he April sketch at The Craft's Meow...

Here is their sketch
Here is what I made...


Holy cow... I need to adjust my camera, huh?
The papers are Pink Paislee London Market...I LOVE them!!!!  The butterfly and sentiment are The Craft's Meow. The banner die is Papertry Ink, border punch is Fiskars. I used wet cement ink from Hero Arts and sour apple chalk ink from Color Box. The gems and ribbon are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle



9 comments:

Pauline said...

What a fab sketch! I love your take on it, and those sweet butterflies!

Brenda said...

That's beautiful Michelle! Love those butterflies and that Wet Cement ink!

~amy~ said...

super pretty....lovely pops of color! Thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

Maria said...

Love bow and butterflies in such pretty color! Very interesting design, too! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Karen B. said...

What a delightful mix of stamps and papers, they were made for each other! Thanks for playing at The Craft's Meow!

Rosemary said...

lovely take on the sketch, michelle!

Robin K. said...

I love those pops of aqua against the grey! Beautiful take on the sketch Michelle!

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous! Love these papers too, and the pop of turquoise against the paper is beautiful!