Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thanks for being you...

Hello my friends!

It feels like ages since my last post...but my computer had a virus ( a password stealer), so I had to change all my passwords, and then I was paranoid about where I picked it up from.

And ...my mojo went MIA. It came back some time today!

The card I am sharing with you today is for ColourQ....

....here is what I made...


All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder. That beauitufl flower is Recollections. The sentiment is from Flourishes. I used black ink from Memories. The tag punch is McGills. The ribbon and pins are from Joanns. The pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful!!! I think you found your mojo again:)
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Very pretty Michelle,great job with the colors! Scary stuff with the computer. My SIL
had a hacker problem that stemmed from facebook. Seems to be so much of this going around right now.

kingstonmama said...

Oh my. This is absolutely beautiful. Ann Y.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Michelle, I love your embossing and that beautiful bloom! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Rosemary said...

perfect take on the color combo!! fabulous card!!

Deanna Jean said...

Michelle this is beautiful. I love the embossing and stitching you did. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Maria said...

Love the different colored panels! Very pretty ribbon treatment and tag!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty card Michelle. Love the embossed strips.

Anita Scroggins said...

Great take on the colors~ Thanks for playing with us at ColourQ this week!