Friday, April 27, 2012

Oh My!

Hello my friends!

TGIF!!! And is such a beautiful morning!

I have a card to share with you.
It is for The Shabby Tea Room

Here is my card...

Almost all products are from Kaisercraft. Except the pin which is Maya Road, the tiny white flowers which are my stash, ribbon, gems and glitter are from Michaels. The tag punch is Mc Gill. The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse. 

How beautiful are those Kaisercraft papers and wood frame and silhouette. I covered the silhouette with coordinating KC paper. I also added a Kaisercraft rub-on to the bottom edge of the paper.
Well, I applied for the Kaisercraft DT call...keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

17 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

This card makes such a gorgeous statement! The elements work together beautifully. I LOVE that earring!

Lisa said...

How girly and romantic Michelle! Love that pretty silhouette!

Rebekah said...

I always love visiting your blog when I see you pop up in the Tea Room. Today is no exception.. GORGEOUS card Michelle!

Violet said...

Wow! What a nice card! The papers combination is great!

Debbie said...

What a sweet card, Michelle! I adore her earring! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week and good luck with the Kaisercraft DT call -- they are fabulous to design for!!!

Brenda said...

Ooh that patterned paper is perfect for this challenge and I just love that pearl earring Michelle!

Marie said...

Simply beautiful, Michelle. You are one super talented gal!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! Love the frame and the mix of Aqua and Pink!

Linda R said...

What a pretty card. I just love the paper choices. Best of luck to you on your Kaisercraft DT call.

~Linda

Robin K. said...

Love all the beautiful touches on your card Michelle - especially the earring :) I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed that you make the DT!!!

Rosemary said...

your shabby tea room cards are always so gorgeous!! and this one is no exception!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is just gorgeous! Love this shabby chic beauty!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is gorgeous and spot on with the inspiration photo! So very romantic!

Tracey said...

So pretty Michelle....I love those kaiser paper too. Love the wood frame!

Maria said...

Very beautiful card, Michelle! Love the dp, frame, image with earring, and lovely pop of color with aqua ribbon! Wishing you good luck with the Kaisercraft DT call...take care, hugs!!:-))

Pauline said...

This is a very pretty card Michell, I love the elegance of the frame and silhouette, pretty roses, and lush papers! A reall beauty!

Wendy said...

Hi Michelle, this card is so gorgeous, wow, love it! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. xo Wendy