Friday, April 20, 2012

My Thoughts are with You...

Good morning!!!

I won't bother you will a long post today. I realize I have been posting alot lately!

This card is for Colour Q
A bit out of my comfort zone, so I decided to keep it simple.

I used some new stamps and ink from Hero Arts. The background stamp is 'Lattice' and the sentiment is 'Remember'. The inks are shadow inks in wet cement and butter bar. The blackink is Memories.  The cardstock, twine and button are from Papertrey Ink. Leaf dies are Spellbinders. I combined two inks to achieve that orange color, Color Box orange and tangerine.

Thanks for peeking today!

Michelle

12 comments:

Pauline said...

This is really lovely Michelle, beautiful soft background, and a light and airy feel to this card.

Sylvia said...

Such a nice card, Michelle, love the background you created here! Thanks for joining us each week at the ColourQ.

Linda Beeson said...

Simply wonderful!

Marie said...

Fantastic CASCard, Michelle. Love the LO

Deanna Jean said...

Michelle this is CAS perfection! I love the lattice background. It's just enough to give the card a little something without being too much. The pop of orange and yellow are great. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Maria said...

Another lovely CAS card with sweet lattic backgkround! Pretty pop of color!

Lisa said...

So pretty Michelle, great design!!

Robin K. said...

The more I see with this lattice bg the more I think I "need" it! Love your CAS design and use of the challenge colors!

JJ Bolton said...

Just lovely!

Christina said...

I love the simplicity of this design and the gorgeous stamping you did on the background. The leaves are so striking in orange and mustard! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the clean design and how you used the colors. :o)

Wida said...

Oh my! this card caught my eye while checking out who won the last colour Q, it's soooo pretty. You made the color combo shine.