Friday, April 13, 2012

Make a Wish

Hello and happy friday, my blog friends!!!

I have a sweet card to share with you today I made for

 The Shabby Tea Room                                  










and


Freshly Made Sketches                                                                            
Here is my card...


The pattern papers are a mix of DCWV and My Mind's Eye. Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.


I used Spellbinders dies for the circle and scalloped shapes.  The star is a fiskars punch. I added pink glitter from Martha Stewart. I made the cupcake with felt from My Favorite Things Stamps. The buttons are from PTI. The flower from the a craft store.  I added some liquid pearls in baby blue around the edge. Pearls are from Michaels.

The banner dies are from PTI.  The sentiment is from The Craft's Meow. I used black ink from Memories.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Michelle




                          

10 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh so sweet Michelle! A wonderful combination of papers, and banners, stars and buttons and yummy cup cake! Beautiful!

Lisa said...

What a sweet shabby cupcake Michelle! Love the way you've used the colors and the sketch!

Rebekah said...

What a sweet card! I adore your felt cupcake!!
Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR!

Maria said...

Oh, what a sweet yummy cupcake made with felt and pearls, so pretty! Love the star, banners, and paper, too! Great job, Michelle...love it! Take care and enjoy your weekend, hugs!!:-))

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

What a pretty card Michelle! Love the cupcake with pretty flower on top and the buttons, pearls and star are just perfect embellishments. Thanks for playing with us at FMS this week.

Brenda said...

Gorgeous sweet cupcake Michelle! I love the star with the banners!

Rosemary said...

yummy, yummy card, michelle!

Tui Nathan said...

What a great card Michelle ... your detailing here is superb and I love all your elements, texture and dimension ... fabulous in every way!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Cindy Hall said...

Really beautiful card. Love each and every detail, especially the little pearls on the cupcake! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lesley said...

I just love your style Michelle, you have created another stunning card, soft and elegant! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
Hugs,
Lesley