Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Joy and Laughter

Hello friends!

I have a birthday card I made for a friend using the required color palette from

Colour Q


Here is my card...




All cardstock except black, are from Papertrey Ink. Black cs is from Recollections. Stamps are from Gina K Designs. I used black ink from Memories. I used a glue pen and ultra fine transparent crystal glitter.  The leaf die is Spellbinders. The scalloped rolled roses dies are from die-namics. I made the other rolled flowers.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Michelle

13 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, Michelle, I do love your cards.....these rolled roses are so lovely!

Rosemary said...

wow... that is one gorgeous card, michelle!! love the rolled flowers...

Kara said...

beautiful flowers!! thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Michelle, love all the beautiful flowers you made! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful!
Greetings Mieke'S

Tracey said...

Beautiful Michelle......love your cluster of pretty flowers.

Ros said...

Oh Michelle ... how very beautiful ....

Maria said...

Gorgeous rolled flowers, Michelle!
The addition of leaves are so lovely! Sentiment and flowers are so pretty all against the white background! Take care, hugs!!:-))

Marie said...

This is simply stunning. Michelle. Gorgeous flowers.

LeAnne said...

Very striking card---your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week!

Lisa said...

Michelle this is BEAUTIFUL...love it!!

Brenda said...

Oh I love all those little rolled flowers Michelle! And the glitter border really spunks it up!

Pauline said...

Michelle, this is a CAS beauty! LOVE those rolled roses, I need to get that die namics die! Every time I come to your blog, I find something else to add to my shopping lis! LOL!