Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello

Hi everyone!
How are you today?
I would like to share with you a card I made for Timeless Tuesday...
We are playing with a bingo board today...
I chose the bottom row, BLUE, FLOWERS, EMBOSS...

My papers are from My Mind's Eye. The embossed white panel is a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The white cs is Papertrey Ink.

The beautiful butterfly stamp is Flourishes Butterflies and Blossoms. The circle and scalloped dies are Spellbinders. I used wet cement ink from Hero Arts and stormy sky distress ink.

That sweet little tag ( tiny tags dies) and sentiment ( Cherry Blossoms) is also Flourishes. The twine is PTI. I made the flower using Spellbinders dies, leaf too. Blue and kraft cs are PTI.  Pin is Maya Road. Gems are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Michelle

14 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet dreamy card Michelle! Love the pretty layers showcasing your butterfly!

Rosemary said...

oh what a gorgeous card, michelle! love the soft blues you used... stunning!

Marie said...

Very beautiful and elegant, Michelle. Love the embossed edging, what a great idea.

Anne-Elise said...

Love your card Michelle! Your butterfly and the blue background are gorgeous! I'm your new follower!

Beate said...

I love how you sponged around the butterfly! Beautiful card.
Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Amanda said...

Oh Michelle, your card is positively dreamy! I love your sponging, the diecut that you chose and the papers, too! This is one elegant card, for sure! :)

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Brenda said...

That is one beautiful combination Michelle and totally beautifully done by you!OMG I love the shape of that tiny tag!

Karen Linarez said...

What a beautiful card! I love that flower. Which Spellbinders die did you use to make it? And I love the pearl accents, and the colors.

Robin K. said...

This is breathtaking Michelle! You really have a knack for creating such soft and beautiful cards!

Ros said...

Vintage elegance personified ... adorable card Michelle

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your really know how to work those blues!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful Michelle! Thanks for joining in the fun...hugs ~S~

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Michelle! Love the beautiful butterfly! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Heather Jensen said...

Just beautiful! I love that darn tag die..I can't stop using it either. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)