Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heartfelt Creations

Hello All!

Alas, I have some sad news to share with you....this is my last design team post for
Heartfelt Creations.  My 6 month term is up, so I say farewell with some tears!

But not before I show you what I have created this week


Here are the HC supplies I used...
Tropical Floral Swirls PreCut Set
Uplifting Scriptures PreCut Set

For a full list of supplies and instructions visit the Blog!!

Thank you Heartfelt Creations...it has been a pleasure working for you!!!

Michelle




11 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful card! I love the sentiment and how the flowers are behind and overlap.

Andrea Ewen said...

Lovely card, Michelle...beautiful colors and wonderful design! It was wonderful to work with you these past 6 months...I'm sure that our paths will cross again someday, but for now...good luck to you in all you do!

Lisa said...

Oh MY GOODNESS Michelle, this is just beautiful! A fabulous card and a perfect farewell creation.

Robin K. said...

Love how you did the masking in your design and how you gave some of the flowers some dimension! Beautiful card!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, michelle! bummer this is your last heartfelt creations dt post... i have enjoyed seeing what you create with their stamps!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous! A CAS beauty, I love your masking!

Brenda said...

Wow, you went out with a bang here Michelle! Just plain gorgeous girl!

Maria said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card with beautiful flowers and fabulous design, Michelle! Perfect sentiment for a perfect card!

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Best wishes and good luck to you Michelle in your future endeavors. Your card is just beautiful this week. It has been a pleasure to work with you.

Ros said...

Oh WOW!!! this is stunning ... I know you will be missed

Pauline said...

Wonderful masking and colouring here Michelle, great job!