Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heartfelt Creations

Good morning!

I have a card to share with you today for the Heartfelt Creations Blog....

Here are the Heartfelt Creations stamps I used...

HCPC 3465 Palisade Farmstead PreCut Set
HCPC 3464 Barnyard Elements PreCut Set
HCPC 3449 Door To My Heart PreCut Set
HCPC 3432 Magnificent Spruce Trees PreCut Set

Be sure to stop by the blog for a full list of supplies and instructions!

Come by and see what the rest of the amazing DT created!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

7 comments:

Judy said...

Such a pretty card. Love it.
Judy

Becky said...

Hey Michelle...WOW this is fabulous! I love that scene...

Rosemary said...

what a fantastic scene card, michelle!!

Lisa said...

What a lovely peaceful card Michelle, very nice!

Mieke'S said...

I love this scene!
Greetings Mieke'S

Marie said...

Wonderful scene that you created. So serene and lovely.

Brenda said...

I love this scene Michelle! I was lucky that in the 2 years we have lived in the US I actually managed to see a red barn once for real (pity I did not have a camera with me though!).