Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You're my Star

Hello...
welcome back!

I have another card I would like to share with you today.

This time for Color Throwdown....
I really love these colors, but I must confess, my brain starts to hurt when it's more than tree colors.  I don't know why. I just don't know what to do with the fourth color!


What do you think?


The dp's are from My Mind's Eye. Kraft base is Recollections, kraft border is Bazzill.  White cs, 'HB' sentiment and buttons are Papertrey Ink. Star and tag punch are Fiskars, border punch is E K Success. Postage and square dies are Spellbinders. Hemp cord id from Hemptique. Glitter glass is Melissa Frances. 'My Star' sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps. Star stamp is Fiskars. Black ink is Memories, green ink is Color Box pistachio.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

7 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Belas cores! E belo cartão!!!

Lisa said...

Very cute Michelle! Love your sparkly star!! 😃

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is awesome, love the paper and the wonderful details!

Broni said...

I love that glittery star and that paper is just perfect! Thanks so much for playing in the Color Throwdown challenge with us!

Rosemary said...

really fun card, michelle! love the glittery star!

Wanda Cullen said...

Sorry your brain was put to pain - lol - but you totally rocked the colors in this sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love how you used the postage stamp die and the papers are really pretty!!! Thanks for joining us in the Color Throwdown!!!