Thursday, March 22, 2012

You Inspire Me

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are relaxing and getting cozy and ready for bed. It's almost time to doze off and before you know...begin your day again.

But before I do that I want to share with you the card I created for

The Play Date Cafe

                                                            LOOOOVE these colors!!!!


I love it, but something is throwing me off. I'm not sure if it is the size of the card or I should have used less canvas. What do you think?

All cardstock are from Papertrey Ink.  The butterfly and flourish dies are from Memory Box. Aren't they stunning! I just purchased a few of new dies from Memory Box and I can't wait to order more! They are so wonderful! The canvas is from Recollections. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations.
The black ink is Memories. Gems and pearls are from Michaels.

                                                Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!!

                                                                            Michelle

19 comments:

Angelica said...

Beautiful card Michelle, love the use of the canvas for the background and those butterflies are amazing.

HeatherLynn said...

omgosh..beautiful!!!

Denise said...

Michelle, this is STUNNING! I think it should be framed and displayed! Thanks so much for joining us again this week in the Cafe... beautiful work as always!

Pauline said...

Not surprised you love this card Michelle, it's gorgeous! I very nearly bought those dies last week, and now you are making me wish I had! Those butterflies are stunning! Such a pretty card, and the added texture with the flourish and burlap is great! A gorgeous creation!

Marie said...

Beautifully layered butterflies, Michelle. Love the canvas texture behind the lacy butterflies.

jacirascrap said...

Eu adoro suas borboletas, grandes e coloridas!!!

Ros said...

I love it!! It's beautiful and totally unique

Pauline said...

Hi Michelle, I just bought those dies!!!

Rosemary said...

absolutely beautiful card, michelle! love the canvas with those gorgeous butterflies!!

Patrice said...

Gorgeous butterflies...please link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-12.html

Maria said...

Ah yes...so creative and unique, Michelle! It would certainly make for a gorgeous framed creation. Those butterfly dies are stunning! Great job...love it!

Karen Letchworth said...

I just love, love, LOVE your card, Michelle. Your use of canvas is genius, and the butterflies are perfect. Great job, girl! I did play along in the Playdate Cafe Challenge with these gorgeous colors. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my card. It would also be a blessing to me if you'd consider following my blog, and I'd love to do the same here on your blog if that's cool with you. I really love this card and look forward to visiting again soon to see what else you make.
Blessings,
karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Monika/Buzsy said...

I think it's very pretty Michelle. The butterflies are lovely and the canvas is a great background.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Just beautiful don't even think of changing a thing it is just perfect the way it is
~God Bless~
Hugs
Dottie

jacirascrap said...

Olá, Michelle, estou lhe escrevendo novamente para dizer que deixei um selo para voce lá no meu blog, passa lá para ver!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Michelle, I think it's quite beautiful! At first, though, I wasn't sure it was a card, thinking perhaps a fabric wallhanging or purse. Love those Memory Box beauties you used.

Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Brenda said...

Nothing wrong with this card Michelle! Those dies are exquisite and I love how you composed this gorgeous card!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Michelle! LOVE all those amazing textures and that fantastic dimension! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love that detailed butterfly image--and that canvas--FAB! Great job:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)