Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sweet lil' Princess

Hello there,

Today I am playing along with Waltzingmouse Challenge Blog ....my first time here.

Here is the sketch...
how could I not want to play along!

Here is what I created...

I created the background using 'Season of love tags' Waltzingmouse Stamps. I used spun sugar distress ink and liquid pearls in white opal. The heart is also from the same set. I embossed it with white embossing powder then inked it with spun sugar. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

The oval and border dies are from Spellbinders. I cut the border die two times then stitched them together.  The crinkle ribbon is from Etsy. The pearls and button are from Michaels. I distressed the edges with victorian velvet distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

8 comments:

Brenda said...

That's a really sweet sketch Michelle and I love your interpretation and that gorgeous pink you used! Very pretty!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

This is gorgeous! Go girl!

Pauline said...

Absolutely beautiful Michelle! Such a lovely new baby card!

Helen said...

Michelle, this is SO very pretty!! I love your stamped background, the pretty heart and the border stitched in the centre. Stunning x

Kelly S. said...

WELCOME to the WMSC, I am SO glad you participated this week! Your card is absolutely stunning and so fit for a princess! The soft pinks, the pearls, the sweet die cut laced edge tucked under the heart. LOVE this, Michelle! Can't wait to see what you make next time :)

jacirascrap said...

Nossa...simplesmente magnífico!!! Tons tão suaves e femininos!!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Lovely stamping, the subtle colour you achieved is really pretty, well done! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Maria said...

So pretty in pink and pur perfection, Michelle! Take care and have a great weekend, hugs!!:-))