Thursday, March 15, 2012

Merci

Hey there!
The card I am sharing with you is for Freshly Made Sketches...

Here is my card...

The black lace pattern paper is from Fabscraps. The yellow polka dot and floral patterns are My Mind's Eye. Butterfly  and eiffel tower stamps are Hero Arts. Sentiment is Waltzing Mouse. I used Memories black ink. Spellbinders dies. Gems and ribbon from Michaels. The sticker brad is unknown...well, I actually can't remember!

That's it...thanks for coming by!

Michelle

8 comments:

Allisa said...

Lovely card, love the butterflies. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

Very pretty card. I especially love the flowers and butterflies. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Becky said...

Cute Michelle....love that Eiffel Tower stamp! Thanks again for the candy...looking forward to it :)

Rosemary said...

this is just lovely, michelle!

Lisa said...

Very chic Michelle, love that you pulled to turquoise from the tiny floral bouquet. PRETTY!!

Tui Nathan said...

Gorgeous card Michelle ... love these papers and I love your creative stamping! Great job ...
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Brenda said...

Love the perfect combination of papers and stamps here Michelle!

Lesley said...

Gasp! Awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!