Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lovely Lady

Hello again!

I want to share a sweet little card I made using some new Unity stamps I just bought.
I am playing along with The Paper Players, too.

Here are the colors for the challenge

and also
CASE Study


Here is what I created


Very simple...but sweet!
I messed up on the embossing with scor-bug, my hand slipped while pushing it....hate when that happens! The cardstock is from Flourishes. The inks I used are all Color Box chalk ink in chestnut roan, wisteria, olive pastel and sour apple.

Thanks for peeking!

Michelle

7 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Very sweet!
Greetings Mieke'S

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great CAS card! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players.

Rosemary said...

fun take on the challenges, michelle!

Jean Martin said...

Oooh this is super sweet! What a great CAS card! Good job with the CASE! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge!

Lesley said...

I wish I could pull off a cool card like this Michelle! The one layer look is so pretty and you have made a lovely card!! I really enjoy your style. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.

Ros said...

Beautiful!

LeAnne said...

What a beautiful CAS card--a sweet little image and your embossing adds a nice touch! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!